Please Note: Flowers for your skaters will not be available for sale this year at Shamrock Skate.
Buns, Braids & Blades Schedule Link:
The Steel City Blades will be offering hair-styling - on-site - to take away your stress of your "competition-do!" for the Shamrock Skate. SCB will provide hairspray, glitter, hair pins and ribbon (for Spiral style). For sanitary reasons, please bring your own brush/comb and bling clips or scrunchie to match the skater’s competition dress.
Please a detailed flier with information about styles, fees and scheduling - will be available soon.
ISI & COMPETE USA EVENT DETAILS
ISI Events will feature:
All Skaters must be current members with ISI
- Tots - Freestyle 8 - Program with Music
- Tots - Freestyle 8 - Compulsory Moves
- Tots - Freestyle 8 - Spotlight & Couples Spotlight
- Bronze - Platinum Freestyle Program with Music
Compete USA Events will feature:
All Skaters must be current members with a Learn to Skate USA program or US FS Club or Individual Membership
- LTSk8 USA - Snowplow Sam - Basic 6; Pre-Free Skate - Free Skate 6 - Program with Music
- LTSk8 USA - Snowplow Sam - Basic 6; Pre-Free Skate - Free Skate 6 - Compulsory Moves
- US FS - Beginner - Preliminary - Well Balanced Freestyle Program with Music
- US FS - Beginner - Preliminary - Test Track Program with Music (Skaters MAY NOT enter both Test Track & Well Balanced Program)
- US FS - Beginner - Preliminary - Compulsory Moves
- LTSk8 USA - Basic 1 - 2 - 3 - Synchronized Team Skating Programs with Music.
Below you will find all necessary forms and information about the Shamrock Skate competition. Please return applications to RMU Island Sports Center no later than Friday, February 17, 2017. A competition schedule will be posted on our website & send to all skaters & coaches who provide a legible email address. Applications received after Friday, February 17 may not be accepted based on registration and ice time availability.
For your convenience, there is a full service snack bar and pro-shop located inside the facility. Locker rooms will be available to competitors during the competition.
Awards will be given to all skaters: Medals for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places, Ribbons for 4th & 5th places (no more than 5 skaters in a group) Express Awards on competition day: Awards will be presented, at the award podium, to skaters immediately following event placement posting.
Shamrock Skate Schedules
Schedules will be posted for the 2017 Competition least 2 weeks prior to the competition.
Please direct questions to:
Skating Director, Beth Sutton
We look forward to seeing you there!